Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Come sit with me

More from Centennial Lakes. We hoped for a while that our office would move to a building here - right behind this chair, I think. so that is my seat waiting for me. Unfortunately, it will be a long wait. The bosses wouldn't pony up the higher rent, so we are stuck in the same old office for another 2 years. Ah well, I can still visit my seat.

I actually tried to post this a couple of days ago, but Blogger's photo upload wasn't working. Since I took this picture it has been raining pretty much every day, nearly all day long. Tomorrow is supposed to be nicer - I'm really looking forward to seeing the sun.

Had a great dinner last night with the whole family plus significant others. Russ made veggie lasagna and garlic bread, I made chocolate sauce. Good food and conversation.

Fortune cookie of the day:
Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash.