Sunday, February 8, 2009

Photos

I bought myself a new camera today. After taking that photo with my cell phone a couple of days ago, I decided it was time I had a small camera that would easily go with me on walks. Then I took Bravo and went to Lake Harriet and the dog park to try it out. Here's downtown Minneapolis from the south side of the lake:


I follow a blog called Riviera Dogs, and I've thought of specializing in dog photos. But I can't seem to go up to people and request permission to photograph their dogs. I took a couple of dog photos at the lake, but they were from the back, and were just bad. At the dog park, I did slightly better, capturing the cute dog below. Looks like a fox, don't you think? The owners said it was part Golden.

But even with this photo - I got it in the background of another photo I was trying to take, so it isn't the best. And I neglected to get the dog's name. I'm going to try to work on this.