Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's a coincidence

Coming home from work today, I followed a station wagon for most of the 3 miles - all the way to the cul-de-sac just before mine. An hour and a half later, I went out again. And followed the same car to the highway. How do I know it was the same car? Well, the license plate holder said something like "Proud to be a Navy Mom". And the bumper sticker on the left said much the same thing. And the one on the right said "Proud mother of a Naval Officer". And in the middle there was another "navy mom" bumper sticker, though I no longer remember what it said. There were also numerous static-cling stickers on the back window. I couldn't read them through the tinted glass, but it's entirely possible at least one had to do with the Navy.

There is no particular point to this information. It's pure piffle....