Sunday, September 2, 2007

Daily Photo Theme


Yesterday was the monthly Theme Day at City Daily Photo, and the theme was Street Lamps and Street Signs. I couldn't resist posting this in honor of theme day. My caption for this photo is The Journey that is Life - yes, Karis, I know you think that is depressing.

I follow quite a few of the City Daily Photo websites. To name just a few: France-Arradon, La Antigua Guatemala, Hong Kong, London, Sydney, Seattle, Monte Carlo, and Minneapolis. I really enjoy the vision of the photographers from all over the world.

By the way, you should read this post about upcoming events in Sydney as they relate to our dear leader. Also note the comments.

I've forgotten my daily fortune cookie lately. Yes, these are all real fortunes I or a member of my family received.
Fortune Cookie of the Day:
Take that first step today.